WinBridge U7 UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone with Lapel Microphone, Headset Mic and Stand Mic
- Lifetime Warranty
This wireless microphone system adapts UHF ( Ultra High Frequency ) technology which transmits farther distance, more stable signal, and packs more crisp clear sound than 2.4G.
Convenient to carry
Transmitter has a back clip that you can easily clip to your belt or pants pocket, then plug a lavalier mic to give your more freedom without being tied down by annoying cables.
Built-in 750mAh rechargeable
Both receiver and transmitter have built-in 750 rechargeable batteries that can give you up to 6.5 hours of usage, they take about 3 to 4 hours to be fully charged.
Portable and lightweight
This MIC solves that large and expensive problem with a tiny wireless microphone that is smaller than other wireless pa system devices. Weighing in at just 1.5s/1.66 ounces, its size and weight make it extremely portable.
Works with 3.5mm earphones
The wireless lavalier microphone works with 3.5mm earphones for real-time monitoring, listening to the background music, and your own voice. Compatible with smartphone
There are 3 types of microphones that can help you cope with any situation with ease. E.g, use a stand mic for interviews, a headset mic for presentations, and a lapel mic for recording.
- This wireless microphone system adapts UHF ( Ultra High Frequency ) technology which transmits farther distance, more stable signal, and packs more crisp clear sound than 2.4G.
- There are 3 types of microphones that can help you cope with any situation with ease. E.g, use a stand mic for interviews, a headset mic for presentations, and a lapel mic for recording;
- Came with a dual-headed Micro USB to USB charger so both receiver and transmitter can be charged at the same time. Please fully charge the receiver and transmitter. 3-4 hours, the charge can give you up to 6.5 hours of usage, which is more than enough for a performance or video recording.
- Features wireless that gives your more freedom without being tied down by annoying cables. In the absence of obstacles, the transmission distance can reach 100 feet without feedback or distortion.
- Plug the 3.5mm receiver into a 6.35mm adapter that works with a mixer, PA speaker, and voice amplifier; Compatible with mobile devices with a 1/8" jack such as iPhones, smartphones, or computers.
- 1 receiver
- 1 transmitter
- 1 headset Microphone
- 1 stand Microphone
- 1 lavalier Microphone
- 1 dual USB Charging Cable
- 1 6.35mm Adapter
- 1 Y Splitter
1. NOT compatible with MacBook & Bluetooth speaker.
2. Please notice when you connect the receiver to the PA speaker, remember to turn the transmitter volume down and then turn the volume up slowly. This can help avoid the noise generated at the beginning of the connection.
3. When playing the video back on your phone please disconnect the mic from the phone so could hear the audio on playback.
4. In a small room, you will experience feedback noise easily when your volume is high because the sound will easily bounce from walls and ceiling and feedback to the microphone. In order to avoid feedback or howling, the volume level needs to be adjusted depending on the area you are using. Please try again by increasing the volume level slowly to a point just below you hear feedback noise.
Plug the 3.5mm receiver into a 6.35mm adapter that works with a mixer, PA speaker, and voice amplifier; Compatible with a mobile device with a 1/8" jack such as iPhone, smartphone, or computer.
WinBridge products are manufactured under the highest quality standards and craftsmanship. WinBridge provides a Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Voice Amplifiers (Technical Support).
WinBridge Company will repair or replace, free of charge, during the applicable warranty period (1 Year Warranty), any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use, and service. If repair or replacement is not practical, WinBridge Company may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product. These are your exclusive remedies.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. However the return will not be accepted if the products has no defect.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Return Address: 1944 E Vista Bella Way, Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220
Tel: 626-934-8886. However we also have return partner in many other country, if your return approved, we will send you the return address according to your location.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. We will inspect all returned items and will refund you based on the condition of the item. We award a partial refund for opened or used products.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards. Also we do not accept the returns which the product has no defect.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Defective Product and Returns Due to Our Error
If there are mistakes with your order, or products arrive defective/damaged at the time of receipt, we’ll make it right by:
Sending you replacement parts or accessories
Replacing the product or Issue a refund
we will also cover the cost of any return shipping
If the product is not defective, return shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued
Cancelling your order
You may cancel your order, for any reason, and receive a full refund provided your order has not been shipped. Please note that a small percentage of orders cannot be stopped from shipping out of our warehouse even though they may not have physically left the premises. In these rare instances, the customer will be responsible for whatever shipping charges are incurred.
Typically, most orders are filled and shipped within 24 to 48 hours from the time they are received. WinBridge Support can inform you of the status of your order and advise you whether or not the order can be canceled for a full refund. Once an item is shipped the terms of our Returns policy will take effect. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on any canceled orders.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
When I can receive my order
It usually takes 3~5 days to receive your product.
Does this wireless lapel microphone works for my iphone 12?
Yes, you should connect an addtional lightning cable.
Does this wireless lavalier microphone set have a monitoring function? Can an external earphone monitor the recording effect?
Yes, you could pug an external earphone into Y-splitter cable then connnect Y-splitter into your phone to monitor the recording effect.
What is the range for someone to use this and still be heard?
The range between transmitter and receiver can up to 100 feet. But how far you still can hear the sound largely depends on the speaker that you plugged the receiver in.
Does this work with Zoom?
Yes, you could connect to smartphone or computer for zoom.
Will I have to pay any sales tax?
Tax is charged by Customs offices in the destination country based on their rules and policies.
customer is responsible to find out the situation in their country. Shipments from all of our warehouses are delivery duty unpaid.
Therefore, If any, these charges must be paid by the customers. Customers take full liability for all return shipment costs, customs
charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes. Please note that according to customs
regulations, WinBridge cannot declare purchased items as a gift or list an amount that is lower than the actual product price.
Can I use this with Winbridge amp?
Yes, you can use it with our other amplifiers.
Net Orders Checkout